Wow! I cannot believe that we are wrapping up another school year at St. Joseph! It has been a great year with lots of learning, memories, and fun times! Because we are out at 1:00 on Friday, there are not many days left, but I have a few reminders for the end of the year...
- Middle School will be going to Diary Zone tomorrow (5/27) at 10 am. Students do not need to bring any money, but should dress appropriate to the weather, as we will be eating our ice cream out doors.
- As the year draws to a close, textbooks and workbooks will be collected. If your child does not have a textbook or if their textbook is in poor condition, we will send a notice home with the child. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- While we are wrapping up the year, there is still quite a bit of learning to be done this week (& always)! Please try to reiterate to your child how important it is to get assignments and projects turned in on time this week so we can all enjoy summer break!
- We will be cleaning lockers and desks on Friday, May 29th. Your student may want to bring a plastic sack or extra bag to take home all of their extra notebooks, locker decor, etc. that day. This is not necessary, just a suggestion!
That being said, I hope everyone has a great summer. I will get grades finalized and updated on PowerSchool by Thursday. If your child is missing any assignments, they should know and know I expect them by Wednesday morning!
I have enjoyed teaching each and every student this year and am looking forward to another great year next year! I will miss seeing the 8th graders greatly, but know they will each go on to do great things. Please come back and visit us! Have a good summer and God Bless!
- 5/27- Mass at 8:30 am by 8th and K
- 5/27- 6-8th to Diary Zone 10-11 am
- 5/27- 8th grade dunk tank 12:45-3:10 pm
- 5/28- 8th grade's last day
- 5/28- 8th grade graduation at the church 7 pm, followed by reception
- 5/29- Last day of school! 1 p.m. dismissal!