October Blog - Ms. Farrell
Welcome back to another wonderful school year. This month I will focus on math. Later in the school year I will provide helpful suggestion how to help your child with reading.
6th grade Math – my advice for success:
• Come to class prepared—remember what you need
• Do your homework!!!!!
• Be honest when checking your homework!
• Find out why you missed the problem.
• Seek help---I am here to help you.
How can you as a parent help and support your child:
• Read Dojo
• Check your student’s homework and test scores on Power School
• A practice test will be sent home before the test
• If you have any question or concern please come to me
• I will tutor before school
• I will send home a copy of math test if the score is 15 or less points. Please sign and return it to school.
Currently we are to use Dojo for parent communication but if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitant to call me at 266-3433.
Fondly, Ms. Farrell