The Saint Joseph Board of Education endeavors to offer the opportunity for a Catholic education to all who desire it. However, due to space and personnel limitations, and in compliance with the guidelines set by the Diocesan Board of Education, it shall be the policy of the Saint Joseph Board of Education that a priority system be used in acceptance for enrollment in Saint Joseph School. The following groups, listed in priority order, shall be considered for admission:
1. Students who have been enrolled at Saint Joseph School during the previous school year and whose families have fulfilled their tuition and tithing obligations.
2. New students from families with other students already enrolled at Saint Joseph School.
3. New students from families registered at either Saint Joseph Parish, Ss. John & Paul’s Parish, Immaculate Heart, or St. Mary’s Parish.
4. New students from newly registered families at either Saint Joseph , Ss. John & Paul’s, Immaculate Heart, or St. Mary’s Parishes with an immediate history of Catholic education.
5. New students who were Religious Education students at either Saint Joseph , Ss. John & Paul’s, Immaculate Heart or St. Mary’s.
6. New students from families registered at Catholic parishes without schools.
7. New students from families registered at Catholic parishes with schools.
8. New students from families who are non-Catholic.
Should a non-Catholic request admission to Saint Joseph School, the following requirements need to be met:
a. Attendance with their class at Mass (participation is not required nor expected), the daily Religion class and all activities including those of a religious nature.
b. Tuition rate will be comparable to actual per pupil cost. (Tuition determined by Board of Education.)