drops of medicine

Medication Information

Medications brought to school and administered by certified school personnel must be prescribed by a licensed physician or physician assistant. Over the counter medications may also be dispensed by authorized school personnel.  Medication must be in a pharmacy-labeled container.  Parents must also complete the “Parent’s Request for Giving Medication At School” form which is included in the appendix of the handbook. Parents may come to school and administer medications at school to their children at any time.

Read 1046 times